My Liebster Award | Moonshine and Sunlight

woooo-hooooo

I am soo soo happy! And  why won't I be ! my first Liebster award nomination !

All thanks to Vidhi from www.gonetrendy.com

It has been a long time I am not getting proper time to sit down and write something up , do a nail art or anything.

But hey final year is tough!

So when I found out that Vidhi has nominated me , I had to do this post( I couldn't resist writing my heart out ).
:)


Now focusing on the award

So here is how Liebster Award works:


a)      You answer the 10 questions that your nominator gave you

b)      After that you nominate 10 other people who have less than 200 followers and link them in your post

c)      You think of 10 new questions for the nominees to answer

d)     You let them know you’ve nominated them so they can post their response/questions.


Really cool right !Nice way to know fellow bloggers !


So , here are my answers to the 10 question Vidhi had asked



1. Who is your favorite blogger?

I do not have anyone I like in particular !
I admire the work of many bloggers and get inspired by each and every article I come across.



2. What is your favorite food?

I am a foodie.Big time !
I love to eat everything !


3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

Paragliding in Goa! I loved the rush ! I wanted to do that again and again at that time.


4. Your favorite romantic comedy?

No strings attached.
I like the comedy and the end , which is kinda different.
and also
The proposal ! Really really good !


5. What would you buy someone gave you unlimited money?

By Gods grace , I have whatever I want! But I would keep the money with me and occasionally splurge and indulge myself.


6. Which is the outfit that you loved in the past but hate it now?

Black t shirts !
I used to wear black t shirts almost everywhere and every time !
now I don't!

7. Do you blog for fun or is it your career?

I blog because I love to.
I like meeting new people and sharing my ideas!

8. Do you believe in ghosts?

I believe in spirits not ghost!
But I am afraid of the concept of ghosts and darkness!


9. Who would you like as your blogging partner?

I like to do it alone.But would love to have lots of guest posts.


10. Do you like giveaways? Do you participate in any?

I Loooovveee giveaways!

yup I do
:D


And now  The list of my questions for the blogger's I have nominated is -


My questions are

1.When did you realize that you love to blog?

2.What is the most annoying thing when you are blogging?

3.What kind of junk food do you like?

4.A car or a Bicycle ? which one and why ?

5.What is the best thing in your life?

6.Which season is the best according to you ?

7.Rainbow or Black clouds ? Why ?

8.What makes you frustrated the most ?

9.Which is your favourite movie?

10.If you were granted a wish to be anyone, who would you want to be?

Excited to know your answers



So, here are the blogs I have nominated




http://www.infobulb.org/

http://ranjana-craft-blog.blogspot.in/

http://kraftykrook.blogspot.in/

http://madebylakshmi.wordpress.com/

http://joshidaniel.com/

http://www.bloggertrix.com/


Rejoice the award!



Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form